Love to Dream - Swaddle Up Lite .2 TOG - Grey Star
STAGE 1: SWADDLING
Certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, our patented, award winning SWADDLE UP™ is a breakthrough swaddling solution to help your baby settle and establish a peaceful sleep routine, FROM DAY ONE™. Unlike traditional swaddles which keep a baby's arms by their side or across their chest, the natural ARMS UP™ design of SWADDLE UP™, allows your baby to safely bring their hands to their mouth for true SELF-SOOTHING™ which means more sleep for the whole family. Oh and did we mention that vs a traditional swaddle wrap it’s a whole lot faster and simpler to use, especially at 3am.
The multi-award winning zip-up swaddle that allows your baby to sleep in a more natural ARMS UP™ position.
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- 0.2 TOG fabric is light & cool for warm temperatures
- Ideal for room temperatures between 24°C & 27°C
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Snug fit for secure feel, warmth & comfort
- Proudly supporting First Candle and SIDS research
- Fabric content: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
2.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
3.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
Note: It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat. All garments are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments (AS/NZS: 1249:2014, BS 8510:2009) "Our SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG/SUIT are certified hip-healthy by the "International Hip Dysplasia Institute". Their design allows hips & legs to move freely. Our LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ and LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ are inherently hip-healthy due to their extra wide shape & garment construction.