This beautiful wooden educational puzzle is a great tool for learning basic mathematical concepts.
This puzzle has enough numbers to count to 100. The word for each number is under the number. Puzzles are a great opportunity to grow your child’s gross and fine motor skills, hand and eye coordination, problem solving, shape and colour recognition.
Enhance your play and learning with these simple ideas:
• Learn the numbers and practice saying them
• Sort the puzzle pieces by colour
• Order the numbers in the correct order
• Create maths equations using the puzzle pieces
• Have your child spell the number
Made from sustainable Sucofindo ethical wood which is sourced from sustainable and environmentally friendly locations in Indonesia.